This is where we prove just how valuable we are to our customers.
When an accident or loss happens please report it as soon as possible. Your claim will be assigned to a claims professional who has the training and expertise to handle claims promptly and efficiently.
Reporting an Allstar Transportation Specialists Insurance Claim:
Call 1-855-604-9178 to report truck insurance claims 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Date and location of accident or loss.
- Your policy number and vehicle information.
- Names, phone numbers and insurance information of other people involved in the occurrence.
- Descriptions of how the accident happened, the damage to all vehicles, and description of any known injuries.
- Witness information.
- Name and report numbers for any officials (police, fire or ambulance) responding to the scene of the accident.
Please report your claim as soon as possible even if you are missing some of the above information.
What To Do After An Accident or Loss:
- Contact the authorities, such as the police or fire department, even on minor accidents or fire damage.
- If someone is injured call for medical assistance.
- If possible, move the vehicles to safety and out of the way of traffic.
- Take note of the damage to the vehicles and, if you have a camera, take photos to document the damage.
- Exchange contact and insurance information with the other driver and obtain contact information for any witnesses.
- Do not sign any document and do not discuss the loss with anyone other than the police, your insurance agent, or your Allstar claims representative.